Friday, November 28, 2008

The Many Faces of Seth and Luke

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope everyones holiday went well. We had such a nice time staying in Rigby for Thanksgiving this year with Brad's family. I am so thankful for all that I have. My sweet husband, my two amazing little boys, and wonderful family and friends. All three of my boys are so sweet and I love them all! Here's all three of them playing in Seth's bed.












I got a little excited about the holidays today after going shopping, and decided to come home and put up our Christmas decorations. Seth was my big helper today. He loved decorating the front room, but his favorite part was the Christmas tree. He loved hanging the decorations, especially the Santa Claus one. He has been taking the Santa decoration off and putting it back up all night, and he'll walk around saying, "ho ho ho merry christmas." (it's sooooo cute!) I think Luke has an ear infection, so he didn't have quite as much fun, but he loves the lights. Here is Seth being my Christmas helper.






I'm so excited for this Christmas! It's so fun to see Seth understanding everything more and getting excited for the Christmas tree and all the decorations. I can't wait to see how excited he'll be when he opens his presents on Christmas morning! It's taking all my self control not to buy anymore toys for the boys (because they're just so dang fun to buy for!)



Since it's been so cold lately, we've been staying indoors a little more. Here's one of Seth's favorite things to do when we're stuck inside. This is Seth showing off all his masks. He is such a character! He loves to be a "guy" almost every day. Here he is as the Flash, Batman, and Nacho Libre. What a poser!


Luke has also been showing off for us lately. He has been pulling the funniest faces. My favorite is when he scrunches up his nose. He's also learned a few new tricks this past week. He can clap, wave, and stand up while holding on to things. (He's had a few bonks from the latter, but he's getting better at landing on his bum instead of his face). Here are a few cute faces that I've caught.

9 comments:

Leah said...

So much fun! I have the holiday bug too...it is so fun to shop and decorate for Christmas. Eric and I will be in Idaho from the 21 till I think the 26th. Are you going to Utah for Christmas? If you are around we will have to stop by and see you guys! Miss ya

The McClellan Family said...

So cute! i can't believe how big luke is! I totally set up all of our Christmas decor as well! You look so cute!

Child Family said...

What cute pictures!! Looks like your boys are growing up fast. So cute.

Caranna said...

I set up the tree and pulled out the boxes, but have yet to get everything up, but my kids are excited too and keep asking "Is Santa coming tonight!?"
Seth is so cute! How old is he? Isn't it fun to have kids who understand?
Yesterday I was making some gifts and Canton asked me what I was doing and I said, "Making Christmas presents." He got mad and said, "No, Santa makes the presents MOM!"
It's kind of fun.

Lee and Roni Poston said...

Hey we were blog hopping and found you guys. Hope you don't mind if we add you to our blog list. It was fun to see you guys today at church. your boys are so cute. Hope things are well. xoxo

Howells Fam said...

Cute boys! I can't wait for Carlee to start enjoying and understanding Christmas!

LambFam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelcie said...

Kim! Hey! I just found your blog, that is awesome! check out mine
kelloggsfruitloops.blogspot.com

Now I am going to go look at your posts and see your cute kids!!

Child Family said...

Kim- Tell Jake that it really depends on the cake of how much I charge. If they want a really big cake will all real layers, then it will be more than fake layers. Also detail is also a consideration. When is he getting married? I am due in Feb. so if it is after that, then that is fine, but I would need to know far in advance. If they have a picture of a cake they would like, then you can email it to me and give me the specifications and I can give you a price. Just let me know.