Friday, November 13, 2009

He's here!!!!

Wow I should've just waited to post one more day, because our new baby boy Ethan came on Monday at 4:45 pm. I'll have to tell the story another time, because I have been getting these huge headaches from the epidural that only go away if I'm laying flat on my back. So, here are some pictures, and as soon as I can be upright for more than a few mins. I'll tell you all about it. :)
Proud Daddy!

Try not to notice my beautifulness, but we only have a few pics on our camera.

11 comments:

kandis said...

What a cutie! Congrats!!

Dan n' Josie said...

He's adorable! Congrats!

The Bee Family said...

You actually DO look beautiful lucky you! He looks perfect what a cutie!! Hope you start feeling better I hear those headaches are beyond horrible!

Howells Fam said...

He's so cute! Congratulations - sorry about your spinal headache - those stink!! Get feeling better!

Child Family said...

Congrats!! He is so cute. I can't wait to hear the story. Epidurals can be wonderful and painful. I hope that you start feeling better soon. He is just the sweetest little boy. You do a good job!

Kylie said...

he looks like your other boys! so cute! hope you get feeling better soon.

Bishop Family said...

Congratulations! He is way cute. How is it having 3 kids. I'm scared for 3.

Tess said...

Congrats! He is darling. Hope you get feeling better soon.

Tina said...

OH congrats, and look at you- you look great after just having a baby!!
He's so cute!

The McClellan Family said...

hey congrats! We are coming over December 19th. We want to have a birthday party for Andrew on the 23rd of December. Can you guys come?

McKay Womack said...

He is so adorable in that beautiful gown! Oh, and your baby is cute too... (Yes, that is a dig at my not-so-manly anymore friend Brad... I still love ya though, Brad...)

-McKay